Sunday, February 2, 2014

Merging drawings

I need a refresher course in merging two sections of a drawing after scanning in. I'm not sure if it was me, or my computer that was being uncooperative, but it just wasn't working well.

I did get the two pieces together finally, but am going to do some research on how to do this more smoothly.

Heathrow

I did this drawing after my last trip to England - inspired by the enormous multinational lines at security and passport control.  I was also inspired by a painting I saw at a friends house by Stephanie Ho and loved the shadows she used.

3 comments:

  1. Love your peeps and perspective. How do I follow this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in that line many a time. I would only wish it were as pleasant and colorful as your scene~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how to do that..... clever you found out. Love all your illustrations. One of the things I love about it is that I recognize your style, which i love.
    Also the illustration of the garden in the box...too cute!

    ReplyDelete